When it comes to your health, choosing the right doctor and clinic is an important decision.
You want to choose someone who puts you first, who listens to your needs and understands how the body works. At Ascends Natur’l Medicine, you are much more than just another file. We are passionate about helping patients reach their goals and are committed to providing you with the most valuable tools to succeed.
Helping people is something we take seriously at Ascends, more so than just focusing on the disease or health issue. For instance, we may see multiple patients that have diabetes, but they will all have different treatment plans because their lifestyles, needs, stresses and much more will always be different. As we practice naturopathic medicine here at Ascends, we have the privilege to treat the person, rather than just the diagnosis.
At Ascends, our core values allow us to make a difference each and every day as we help our patients to achieve their goals. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from other naturopathic doctors.
- The medical staff at Ascends Natur’l Medicine are Board Certified Licensed Doctors. As naturopathic doctors, we are trained to work with the body’s natural ability to heal and to minimize adverse effects. Our toolbox consists of holistic modalities that address diet, lifestyle and treatment with natural medicines. Additionally, we consider the mind-body connection to be critical to a patient’s health and healing.
- When it comes to healing or helping someone reach their goals, we use a holistic model to assess and treat the body. Rather than treating symptoms individually, an encompassing underlying cause is sought out that may be manifesting in multiple ways.
- We provide allopathic and naturopathic modalities, incorporate state of the art treatment techniques likes IVs, regenerative medicine, Ayurveda, and much more.
- Your health cannot be understood by only looking at the certain parts and systems of the body or its symptoms. Everything is interconnected. A stress on one part of your physical or mental health can manifest in many ways. Therefore, at Ascends Natur’l Medicine we take an integrative approach to medicine and each person is treated differently as no two people are the same. We utilize evidence-based modern science and technology, alongside nutrition, herbal and lifestyle approaches to address your health problems or to help you meet your new health goals.
- Our goal at Ascends is to inspire our patients to make the first step in taking charge of their health. We are here to be your support system and stand by you as you progress through your goals.
- Our vision is to empower people to make lifestyle choices that support and maintain a healthy body and perspective. As naturopathic doctors, we believe in education, inspiration and motivation. At Ascends Natur’l Medicine, we offer a comprehensive, personalized health evaluations and customized holistic health solutions to each person.
- At Ascends, we believe that the energy of gratitude is extremely powerful and ultimately transforming. The more we practice gratitude, we promote a greater sense of self and well-being, which gives us the ability to help more and more people through education, inspiration and motivation.
- We also believe is giving back and strengthening our community. Whether it is partnering with local businesses or providing services for those in need, we want to help make a difference in the lives of those around us. Giving back is an essential part of the way we operate our business.
Learn more about Ascends Natur’l Medicine and the opportunities that naturopathic medicine can provide for you.
We strive to help people every day, motivate our patients to meet their goals, listen to all your concerns, and providing patients a customized plan. We are committed to providing patients with at most valuable tools and skills to achieve their optimal health.
Dr.Nandyala NMD is the founder of Ascends Natural Medicine with two locations in Gilbert and Casa Grande, AZ. She specializes in Diabetes Management, Medical Weight loss, Bio-identical hormone replacement, Pain management, Chronic Fatigue and many other health issues. She uses several modalities in her practice like IV therapy, Compounded prescriptions, Herbal medicine, Acupuncture, Prolotherapy and more.
We offer a free 10-minute consultation with Dr. Nandyala to help you learn whether she is the right doctor for you. Call us at 480-253-9533 to schedule your free consult, or to get started with your comprehensive initial consultation.